Applicants for registration for all grade levels K-7 are considered on a first-come basis with the following acceptance order:
- Siblings of currently enrolled St. Columba students
- Baptized Catholic Children of parents/guardians who are Catholic
- Children of other faith communities
In addition, the following criteria must be met:
- Kindergarten: Archdiocesan and MD State regulations require that students registering for Kindergarten must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1, 2016.
- Grade 1: Archdiocesan and MD State regulations require that students registering for first grade must be 6 (six) years of age by September 1, 2016
- Grades K-7: Acceptance is contingent upon review of transfer records, teacher recommendations, and/or testing results by St. Columba School.
- New Students: New students will be placed on probation for three (3) months. Academic and social progress will be reviewed by St. Columba staff, to determine if St. Columba School is able to meet the needs of the child.
St. Columba School accepts students of any race, color or national or ethnic origin.